Skip to main content

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form T he amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve. Let's start todays topic. Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web. In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later. Surface Web. The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface we

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form The amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve.



Let's start todays topic.

Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web.

In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later.

Surface Web.



The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface web. anything you can search and access by the help of google is surface web. And you know that how vast is google. But it is said that surface web is only 5% of total internet and the remaining part of internet is deep web and dark web.

 Deep web.

Here at start I am not going to Discuss all the things that what is happening on deep web.
but let me give you a small blow about what is happening. The one thing that I can say that all the things that is happening on deep web most of the things are illegal. and the thing that is legal is chess game competition and many other different things. But it is possible that if you go to deep web you will see the disturbing things as given in the picture below.



The most common and non-creepy thing that happens on deep web is bank and credit card information selling and buying. And if this is very horrible thing for you, I will suggest you to leave this blog here. Because the thing that I am going to write is very disturbing. 

How to access deep web?

Deep web is not a thing that is easily accessible to all. we cannot go to deep web by the use of google. There are different type of search engine that is used by professional to go on deep web. Now the question arise that why this search engine. The answer is so simple that google didn't give much privacy to their user. But this search engine gives you much privacy to access deep web. Do not think that by using this search engine you are 99.99% safe because the search engine did not leak your data but there are hackers that use deep web to get information of the users of the search engine. as this search engine is not as powerful and advanced as hackers.

What is the thing that we are going to see on deep web?

The most common and illegal thing that you can buy on deep web is all types of drugs and yes this is not creepy thing I know. You can also hire a hitman and you can give a detailed information that how to kill that person and that hitman will do it for you only for 300 to 500$. You can also buy guns and ammunition's on deep web. Also there are hackers that you can hire to hack someone computer by which you can watch them any time. Also there are people who just go and stare a person sleeping at night. just imagine that you are sleeping and one intruder come to your house you don't know about that but he/she is starring you when you are sleeping. How creepy is that.

Now a Question arise that if you can hire a person to do this type of work than how to give payment to them. like to give your credit card or bank information and they will auto transfer it. it's not that easy. here in deep web and dark web the payment is done by bitcoin. 

If this type of things is not creepy for you, Wait for my blog on Deep web that one is most creepy blog you are going to see. 

So here the blog ends. If some thing that you know is missing please let me know in the comments.

Thankyou for reading my blog.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Ghost Theory.

 Hello everyone welcome to my new blog. today in this blog I am going to discuss about MY GHOST THEORY.  Here I would like to say that personally I didn't made this theory, I had heard about it when I was kid and I remembered it, But I cannot remember who taught this theory to me... Before explaining my theory there are some points to understand first. Gaze Direction.   If you think that human has only 5 senses, you are wrong. This is sense of subconscious mind. Let's understand this by an experiment. To perform this experiment you need 3 people with you. first you have to wear a blindfold and face towards a wall. After that one person from remaining three have to stare you for 1-2 minutes. here you didn't know who is staring you. But your brain can feel that some one is staring you and some time  brain point it out.. Gut Feeling. Did you ever feel that your stomach is paining a little bit and you feel like your stomach is trying to say something bad is going to happen and

Pomodoro technique - 25:5 technique.

I had seen that many people in todays world cannot do any thing with focus. yes it happens to me also. whenever i try to do research for my new blog, and i open youtube or google i used to see the things that i don't want to. also i waste my time on those useless videos.. But here is the twist i am going to give you an famous trick that must help you to do your work perfectly and also give you an satisfactory result. But before that did you remember that trick that i gave you in my fear blog. So one of friends ask me that how we can apply that trick if we have fear of public speech. so let me explain it, So if you also have this fear read this carefully. first of all you have to do is that don't miss the chance to speak in public yes this is important because if you give excuse don't take a risk of speaking in public so here you are giving a chance to your fear to win. so first step is Give your first public speech. Now many of you are going to tell me that we had given

kaizen techinique.

Hello everyone. Recently when i am searching for topic for my next blog some one suggested me a book named ikigai which is very helpful book to find an perfect occupation. But today in this blog we are not going to talk about that book. but that book gave me an idea to write about kaizen techinique. It is very simple but very powerfull techinique. What is kaizen techinique used for. Did you know the meaning of word "procastination". Yes it plays a major role in the life of people that belong to todays generation. And to the people who didn't get the word so here is the meaning - To put the work aside that you don't want to do but once you have to finish it. Yes this happens to everyone. What is kaizen techinique. With the help of this techinique you will never procastinate things. this is a japanese techinique. In this techinique you just have to do is that break your work as small as you can break. let me give you an example:- let's suppose that you ha