Skip to main content

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form T he amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve. Let's start todays topic. Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web. In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later. Surface Web. The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface we

Affirmation

 




I feel that if I write one more blog on lucid dream so it will bore you so I am going to change the topic. And today we will talk about affirmation.

 

What is affirmation?

 

Affirmation means to repeat the thought that you want to come true.

 

Yes, it is possible to get things by just thinking about it.





 

How does affirmation work? 

Let us take one example like car. If you want to get/buy car so just think about it like how do you ride that car. (Tip :- think about some specific like the name , colour , it’s appereance).

You are going to get that thing:- this means trust on your thoughts it take some time but it will come to you. Don’t think about negative thoughts.

Take some steps to faster the process like- by making space for car at your  home.

 

 

HERE ARE SOME OF MY EXPERENCE ABOUT AFFIRMATION.

 

At very small age I get to know about affirmation by a youtube video(about 10).

So I had get many things till now. At the age of 10-11 year I want a nerf toy gun. And I don’t know much about affirmation but I had followed the steps and finally get it. This is very small thing for you but at that time it like gold for me.

 

Laptop:- after lockdown I need a laptop for work. But at that time I am also demanding for dog to my family so I can’t tell them about laptop but after some days one of my relatives sent me laptop for work as I am in college now.

 

At last (interesting also)

DOG:-this has taken a lot time from grade 8 in school I want a Labrador retriever but my dad had strictly said no till november 2020  but then a miracle happen and we had taken a pup to home and now it is our family member.

 

In this all situation I had thinking about the thing I want/need.

 

If you are a book reader so you can also refer to book name “The Secret

 


Comments

  1. Great stuff buddy!

    At first, you think it's all in head!
    Later you realize it turns to reality!

    Good work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happen to me but dont even know about this..... nice information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. "AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT"
    Every great achievement begins with a thought.
    Inspiring post....
    Keep posting...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment