Skip to main content

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form T he amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve. Let's start todays topic. Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web. In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later. Surface Web. The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface we

Déjà vu


 

This is a topic that many of you are aware and know it. But did you know there is many theories that are scientifically proven about déjà vu as well as there are theories that explain about déjà vu spiritually.

 

WHAT IS DÉJÀ VU?

 

Déjà vu  means "already seen"



It is a kind of feeling that tell you this was happen sometime before.

I can say that you have feel it once in your life.

 

Today we will see a scientific theory about déjà vu.

There is a theory that tell déjà vu is not future prediction or something that spiritually based it is hallucination of our mind.

 

Let me explain this theory by an example

 

Suppose you are standing on footpath that is side of road and a car goes through that road and you see that car.

 

But in déjà vu situation that car was seen by your one eye and after that it is seen by your second eye and both eyes send message to your brain at different time due to which brain feels it twice.

And due to this you feel that this was happened some time before.

 

So this is the scientific explanation  of déjà vu.

 

Comment me down did you believe in this or not.

 

In next blog I will tell you about a spiritually based theory.

Comments

Post a Comment