Skip to main content

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form T he amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve. Let's start todays topic. Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web. In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later. Surface Web. The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface we

Dreams.

Ever wonder last time you sleep and you saw a dream but when you wake up the dream become meaningless for you. But there is fact that 95% of world population forgot their dream just after waking up. And today we will talk about both 95% and that 5%. But you have to tell me that in which you are 95% or 5%.
Before starting let me answer the question i asked in my last blog.
In my last blog an anonymus person has commented that by his/her view the black colour shows darkness,sorrow and deftness. yes he/she is right in his/her own way but the truth is that

there is no meaning of black colour coz it is not shown in colour wheel. because it is simply a mixture of all the colour and absorbs all light.
My view towards dreams. When i was kid i used to think that dreams are simply a summary of things that we see whole day, quite stupid right. also some people will say that we see dream but there is no such meaning we can find in them. Sorry to say but you are wrong. Every dream has a meaning but the people that say that there is no meaning they just forgot their dream and remember the meaingless part.
The 95% people I am also included in this type of people. This type of people dream about random things e.g. some time they dream about going to space and some time about to pet a dinasour. Now you will say if the dream has meaning so how the dinasour came in the dream. See if you had readed mine blog about lucid dream in which i had told you about everything is possible in the world of dream.
If you ask me that why dream come so mine answer is to give a structure to the life. If you want an achivement or something in your life but can't get it so dream will help to get it. like they are doing an affirmation for you to get it. e.g. if want a dog but you don't know what is affirmation so your subconcious mind will help you to get it by shownig the dream that you have a dog in your home and you are playing with him.
Now you tell me that in the blog of dream how you can talk about subconcious mind. The simple answer is that dream are the gate to subconcious mind. Now come to the topic of 95% people.

why they forgot dream?
answer is they rush to work just after waking up and didn't think about the dream. that is why they didn't give importance to dream and forgot it.
5% people I can't explain more about this 5% people because i am not included but my sister is included so the information i am going to share is taken from her. My sister used to tell me that she rarely forgot her dream. most of time she rember her dream perfectly. whenever i ask her about her dream of last night she used to tell me and every time she has meaning.
so why this happen by mine theory they used to lucid dream every night by their own. So here the blog end. and my todays Question is that:-
There is a way by which that 95% people can remember their dream so what is that way. If you had readed my blog till here it means that you are a good reader so let me help you here their is a group of my friends that make blogs like me to support them and to read their blog join the channel link is given below. click here to join channel

Comments

  1. I think I'm both ( the 95% & 5% ) cause sometimei wake up and i relember the whole dream i saw and sometimes i just try to remember but I can't catch up the whole thing . But sometimes i just dont remember anything i saw 😅 . Yeah its a mystery 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mera bhi aaisa hi hai...bahut try krte hai ki pura dream yaad rahe...pr bahut taq sham taq...dusare din taq nahi...
    Ha ku6 uniq hai..kisi ko bar bar bola...to yaad rahta hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahi bat h sapane ka kuchh ansh hi yaad rahta h pura sapana nahi 👍👍👌👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment