Skip to main content

An Unseen Face of Internet.

 Hello Everyone welcome to my new blog. Today onwards we are going to change little bit. As you can see that our name is changed form T he amazing world of subconscious mind to The Bitter Truth. As many people bored form same topic so I decided to change a little bit. and you can see this change in my topics. Also my one friend is complaining that Whenever I start a topic I go to depth but when it's time to come out I just break it. and this is not a good thing so from now i m going to improve. Let's start todays topic. Internet. Basically Internet has different face, but basically it is divided in to three parts, surface web, deep web and dark web. In this blog we are going to study about surface web and deep web because deep web is very vast and creepy thing. So we will discuss it later. Surface Web. The basic definition of surface web is any thing that you can access with the help of simple device like normal smart phone, simple computers. also my blog are in the surface we

Shower thoughts.

Hey everyone. Today's topic is little bit familier cause this is a thing that happen to every one. Whenever you go to bath for relaxation (remember here i am not talking about power bath or speed bath.) your questioning power reaches it's highest level. you think why i am saying this.
ever notice that you think smartest idea or question during bath. like
if you bath to clean your body so how did your towel get dirty? yes i know that you are aslo dealing with this type of question. because this is the new social media trend.
Here the biggest question is why did shower thoughts came.
But before answering the question let me answer the previous blog question. And here one sad thing is that nobody commented his/her oppinion or answer to the last blog question so i just want to tell you that if you are reading my blogs so answer the question or just give yourm opinion.
The answer is by keeping a dream diary, mean a book/journal in which you can write your dream and rember that you have to write your dream just after waking up. So that you can write your whole dream perfectly.
let me continue todays topic. Many from you will tell that why are you writing on this topic.
As i said that some people get ideas by shower thought and 4 days ago i am also suffring from this cause i cannot got any type of topic to write but yesterday when i went to bath and think about topic so this topic came to my mind also almost all my blogs topic came to my mind at the time of shower.
My theory for shower thoughts. At the time of writing this blog i had searched some theory that answers why shower thought came but i couldn't find any such theory so i decided to make my own.
By my perspective some people attract shower thought like me that whenever i go to shower thinking about what i am going to write in my next blog the thought gave me best result. also there is nothing to do in shower like work load etc. and your mind is free and calm due to which it can focus on a particuler thing that can be very creative. so this is my perspecive towards shower thoughts.
Todays question
ever happened with you that you are thinking about something and goes to another room and suddenly you forget what you are thinking. why this happens? answer me in the comment box.

Comments

  1. Yes, you are right...so many thoughts are coming in my mind.. when I take ..Bath...
    N also made me that things absent mind..at my opinion that when we do 2 or 3 works together..n that time we need some things..n we go for get it .,
    At once we prepare but our mind is not prepare for that...that's why we forgot about that exactly what we want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shower thought happens to me every time I shower. I think you forget what you are trying to do because you get too excited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahi bat hai jab hum kuchh sochne ke baad dusre kamre me jakar socha hua bhul jate hai kyonki dusre kamre ka mahol change hota hai vaha jate hi hum jo vichar kar rahe the vo bhul jate hai . You are right beta .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment